Monday, February 1, 2016

New, challenging questions for the PMP® exam. And they are free!

Hello friends,
Thanks for your continued support to my other blog, 206 free practice questions for the PMP® exam.

Based on the support I have received for that blog, I have now created 480 new questions that are more application-oriented (hopefully more challenging!) based on the 5th edition of the PMBOK® guide* to help you prepare for the PMP exam. These questions are split across three blogs.

I have also created blogs with free practice questions for PMI-PBA (PMI® Professional in Business Analysis) exam and CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) exam.

PMI-PBA®:

http://pmi-pba-free-sample-questions.blogspot.com/ (200 free PBA® questions)

CBAP®:

http://cbap-sample-exam-questions.blogspot.com/ (200 free CBAP® questions)

I have done my best to check all the content for errors. But since this is a one-person effort, there might be something that I may have missed. Let me know if you see any issues.


Creating this knowledge base has taken a lot of time, research and effort. I hope that this helps you in your exam preparation. If you feel the exercises were useful, I request you to pay it forward by donating money to a charity of your choice. 



Thanks and happy testing!

LaTha

*Source credits to authors


8 comments:

  1. Hi any one please suggest me the best PMI RMP training Center one of my friend suggest me the Proventures for PMI RMP Training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exam4lead.com merit thankfulness and much obliged for all the work that has been accomplished for the advancement of IT understudies. I likewise downloaded PMP braindumps and aced my confirmation by the principal endeavor. My great wishes are for every one of my mates with recommendation to utilize PMP dumps online test engine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my last PMP Dumps test very easy and straightforward because dumpsforsure.com prepared me so well. I scored a goal much better than expected on the first try. Their best feature is the downloadable PDF format. I use it to get hard copies of my exam notes and keep them with me. I plan to take more exams with their sorrow. Since I don't have to worry about the source of the material, well-searched content is high quality. Thank you for coming and helping me at dumpsforsure.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the completion of Project-Management-Professional Exam I used online test engine to retrieve my knowledge. It was my dream to be IT certified so I attempted for exam with the help of this study material. I will suggest everyone to use these dumps. I didn’t find any study material like PMP Questions and Answers.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone is looking for an exam material to take help for the preparation of IT exam then you must download PMI PMP Dumps study material. It is the best dumps material available for the preparation of PMI PMP. I got success with guarantee in my exam. I will strongly recommend this stuff for yourfinal preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the globally recognized leading project management certification. It helps project managers boost their careers
    PMP exam

    ReplyDelete